Before your first visit please have your previous health records faxed to us at 843-745-0969. We ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your visit as well as have your insurance card ready. Forms can be downloaded and filled out prior to your visit. The information that you will need for your visit are:
- Demographics: Patients can print out new patient demographic forms and fill them out prior to the visit. Any future changes can be made directly on the Patient Portal. For your convenience, the Patient Information Form on line is fillable and can be printed.
- Preferred pharmacy: Please provide us with a preferred pharmacy. This can be changed at any time at the visit check-in or you can call us and update your pharmacy.
- Consent forms: Federal laws require us to provide assurance of privacy and to attest that we will keep your personal and medical information confidential. We need to give you information about our privacy practices, financial policies and have your consent to use e-mail. You must sign to confirm that you have received that information. These forms must be signed once prior to the examination. This form can be completed and given to the staff on the first visit.
- Transfer of medical records: It is very helpful for the Provider to have reviewed previous medical records prior to the initial visit. Please download the Medical Record Request, sign and send to the previous pediatrician. Please allow enough time for the records to be received and processed by our office.
- Family History Form: For our records, we need to understand your family's medical history. This form can be downloaded, completed and given to the staff on the first visit.
If the first visit is a Newborn Visit, recently discharged from the Newborn Nursery, please bring all records; immunization card, hearing test results, metabolic screen receipt and discharge summary.